Hellos people (:
I didn't qo tuh school today ;D
Currently rottinq at home :S
Siannzcxdieme, but ii rather rot at home xD
Heheh. Was textinq wib HweeShan JiehJieh <33 she told me Ms Yap ask me return her 5.50$ Lmaos, can't recall when ii owe her moneh -.-
Whatever, pay lo, its nort as if ii dont hab monneh (:
Hahahs, meme seriously bored tuh death ! ):
But neberhmine, later maybe meetinq YiTinq, (:
She maybe cuminq over tuh qib moy mummeh moneh, qood hoh, moy qan-ma always ask her pass moneh tuh moy mummeh, heheh, jealous ~~ LOL.
Mum just came back from maket and naqqed at me -.-
Stupid, f`off la -.- Heheh, no offence (:
I want moy frinqe tuh faster GROWGROWGROW lonqlonqlonq ! ):
I miss moy lonq frinqe ! );
17march qoinq downtown east wib Annie, Ele and maybe qurlfweeen <33
Heheh, celebrate Ele <3 birthday ! ;D
Needa savesavesave moneh now ! :O
Just now nearly went pok ! Bernard and AiTinq came over just now.
Played poker. Lost 20bucks tuh Bernard -.- Stupid shyt.
Hahahs, neberhmine, cause ii won 32bucks from AiTinq <33
Heheh, sowwwiee bytch xP ii know you wont mind, cause you're velly RICH :O
Bernard told me face to face that he lyks me just now .. o.0 Shocked da0 :X
Lmaos, stupid AiAi keep disia0-inq me ><
But they went tuh Yishun Town Sec tuh settle somethinq, Boreddieme now.
W/o them here, iim so bored.
But AiAi say later maybe she's cuminq back wib Bernard, Leo, and some of her fweeens (: Heheh, she say MAYBE only, which means (: plus ):
LOL. Sian-inq now.
I miss HYM ttm );
But ii know he hates me ttm :X
Damn shaq, );
Okyarh, iim endinq up here.
Goinq hab lunch soon (:
Bbyeszcx (:
I (L) U ; 0149am
iheartyou <3
1:01 AM♥