Tell me you never left,
yeah, tell me.
Joanne.T ♥ Photobucket
Joanne ; TLX ♥

Attached, 040410
Woodlander, Bytchy 13
Basketball # 09
iloveyous (;
I (L) HYM

Overview.
BabyTeh's
Attached tuh moy babyboy <3
040410 ; 1929
iloveyous babyTeh

Realistic.
-HYM <3
-Basketball
-Transparent baq
-O.P.I nail polish
-Hair extentsion
-Contact lens
-Sony T715
-New handphone

The Biggest Love.
JOANNE'S property

Iloveyous , imissyous , ineedyous
( L ) hym , 040410 1929 ♥



Talk C.O.C.K

Farkk out,

Rewind.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hihihi );
I feel lyk, dyinq, cryinq );
I feel so sad );
Each tym ii tries tuh lauqh, ii would felt lyk cryinq );
Whyeh !?
Morninq mummyeh came tuh school. See Mr Wonq and VP );
I swear, whatever Mr Wonq said ish NORT TRUE at all !
Budd, ii just kept quiet .
Cause, ii know, whatever ii say, norh one will ever believe ..
I seriously felt lyk cryinq at that moment cause ii had been accused for doinq thinqs which ii did not ! );
Baby said he believes me, budd th moment ii open moy mouth, he keeps aqreeinq wib what Mr Wonq had said. );
I know iim sucha let down that even baby dont believe me );
> Baby : I had been cryinq lots of tym when iim on th phone wib you, budd its just that you dontknow how hurt ii felt ); maybe we really ain't suitable ;x idontknow, ii feel so tired ); I seriously felt lyk breakinq up wib you at tyms, budd for th fact that ii still loves you, so ii can't bear tuh );
Norh one's noticinq me at all );
Maybe if ii die off then will people start tuh notice moy existence ;x
Idontknow, ii feel so tired tired tired );
Im always puttinq on a fake smile in front of baby, he just ain't noticinq how sad, how hurt ii am );
Sometyms ii feel lyk cryinq, tears start tuh water moy eyes, ii fake lyk ii yawninq ;x
Its so tirinq tuh fake a smile );
I seriously feel lyk cryinq );
Baby, ii think we ain't suitable, budd iloveyous );


iheartyou <3
10:11 PM♥