Tell me you never left,
yeah, tell me.
Joanne.T ♥ Photobucket
Joanne ; TLX ♥

Attached, 040410
Woodlander, Bytchy 13
Basketball # 09
iloveyous (;
I (L) HYM

Overview.
BabyTeh's
Attached tuh moy babyboy <3
040410 ; 1929
iloveyous babyTeh

Realistic.
-HYM <3
-Basketball
-Transparent baq
-O.P.I nail polish
-Hair extentsion
-Contact lens
-Sony T715
-New handphone

The Biggest Love.
JOANNE'S property

Iloveyous , imissyous , ineedyous
( L ) hym , 040410 1929 ♥



Talk C.O.C.K

Farkk out,

Rewind.

Thursday, April 1, 2010



-I feel lyk iim sucha let-down tuh everyone ;x andand, ii had only realise it now ;x he still treats me as qood althouqh he said he dont wish tuh seeh me aqain. I felt so quilty ); everyone's lyk so qood tuh me budd iim lettinq them down ); iim so sowwwwies ;x
- Maybe he's riqht, iim just pesterinq euu, you're alr attached, norh matter how much ii lyk euu, it wont chanqe a thinq. Maybe ii should just keep a distance away from euu );
I freakinq hate moyself ttm !
TLX, you're sucha bytch. You're sucha let down.
ihateyou -'-


iheartyou <3
8:01 AM♥